The Fiddler Hotel welcomes all visitors to our venue, however we do request that you observe the following dress standards at all times as we like to adhere to our family friendly values:
- Neat, clean and tidy attire. Shirts, dress shorts or tailored pants are examples of appropriate items of attire.
- No dirty, torn, or inappropriate clothing please.
- No offensive clothing or offensive tattoos.
- Footwear must be worn at all times due to safety reasons.
- Friday & Saturday night after 10pm please refrain from wearing hats, thongs, hoodies, singlets, tracksuits, beanies, high visibility or dirty work wear as these are not appropriate neat and tidy items of attire.
Dress regulations are subject to change at management’s discretion and during seasonal changes. Management reserves the right to refuse entry for not adhering to dress standards and house policy. Please enjoy our home!