The Fiddler Hotel welcomes all visitors to our venue, however we do request that you observe the following dress standards at all times:
- Neat, clean and tidy attire. Shirts, dress shorts or tailored pants are examples of appropriate items of attire.
- No dirty, torn, or inappropriate clothing
- No offensive clothing or tattoos
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- No sleep attire or slippers
- No swimwear
- No football shirts or sports clothing (except in Sports Bar)
- Friday & Saturday night after 6pm no hats, thongs, hoodies, singlets, tracksuits, beanies, or high visibility or dirty workwear are acceptable.
DRESS REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT MANAGEMENTS DISCRETION.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PATRON CONSIDERED IMPROPERLY OR INAPPROPRIATELY DRESSED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE CONCERNING DRESS STANDARDS, MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO HAVE THE FINAL DECISION.